Re: gvim.app

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2004
      On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 05:38:06PM +0100, Riccardo Ghiglianovich wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I happily use gvim.app to start multiple instances of vim;
      > I have it always on Dock, so I can drop files on it.
      > That's ok, but it is impossible to use it as predefined application for
      > a file type: when in Info window (Command+i) of a .phtml file I push
      > "modify all" I obtain an -10814 error.
      >
      > I think it is a gvim.app issue because all works well using other
      > applications (as vim.app, bbedit.app)
      >

      > Someone has the same problem??
      > Thanx, RIc

      I think this can be solved by editing the Info.plist . There was a
      discussion of this earlier this month on the thread "Mac-VIM doesn't
      cooperate with Finder." The only strange thing is that you say that
      Vim.app works, and the earlier thread said that it did not. (Also, the
      error numbers are different.)

      HTH --Benji Fisher