Vim.app with cscope support

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Vim Mac fans:

      As of a few days ago, the most recent binaries for 10.2 (Jaguar)
      and 10.3 (Panther) include cscope support. I expect to have another new
      version or two within a week. Expect better unicode display (thanks to
      Eckehard Berns), a more useful value for $PATH (thanks to Eckehard Berns
      and myself) and more. Oh, yes, several more official patches!

      --Benji Fisher