Re: hardcopy ps files and OS X 10.3.2 Preview

  • Mike Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2004
      On 19 Feb 2004 at 23:17, Charles H. Shooshan III wrote:
      > First, I am sorry my prior post omitted my full name (I am Charles
      > Shooshan).

      Hi Charles,

      > Second, the updated prolog.ps worked like a charm!

      Good to hear.

      > Quick question: The prolog.ps file you forwarded was inline in the text
      > of my e-mail. Was it supposed to be an attachment? [If so, would you
      > send me the update separately by e-mail? As you can see, I am really
      > new to this group!]

      I guess it depends on the combination of email programs - how the
      attachments are encoded and how they are displayed. The main thing
      is that you managed to extract the new versio of the prolog file.

      > If you would like, I can still send any combination of test files you
      > might need (my original test file, Hello.java, and the full
      > Hello_bad.ps and Hello_good.ps and let me know if I should include the
      > files "inline" or as attachments) -- or any other way I can help.

      No need, the fact it now works with the modified file is sufficient.
      I'll send a patch to Bram. Keep hold of the version I sent you until
      you update your installation later.

      TTFN

      Mike
      --
      'More hay, Trigger?' 'No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!'