MacOS-X patch for Vim 5.7

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      I have made patch that makes it possible to compile Vim 5.7 with Apple's
      Objective C compiler (cc) that is part of Apple's developers package.
      You can find it here:

      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/patches/5.7.020

      Patch 5.7.020
      Problem: Compilation doesn't work on MacOS-X.
      Solution: Add a couple of #ifdefs. (Jamie Curmi)
      Files: src/regexp.c, src/ctags/general.h

      193. You ask your girlfriend to drive home so you can sit back with
      your PDA and download the information to your laptop