is there a macvim version that supports xterm-clipboard?

  • Li Xue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2014
      Hello all,

      I just installed macvim using brew:

      brew install macvim --override-system-vim

      But I noticed that this version does not support xterm-clipboard. Does anyone know whether there is a version that supports xterm-clipboard? Many thanks.

      Here is some information about my macvim:

      VIM - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Mar 17 2014 11:19:59)
      MacOS X (unix) version
      Included patches: 1-52
      Compiled by Homebrew
      Huge version with MacVim GUI. Features included (+) or not (-):
      +acl +file_in_path +mouse_sgr +tag_binary
      +arabic +find_in_path -mouse_sysmouse +tag_old_static
      +autocmd +float +mouse_urxvt -tag_any_white
      +balloon_eval +folding +mouse_xterm +tcl
      +browse -footer +multi_byte +terminfo
      ++builtin_terms +fork() +multi_lang +termresponse
      +byte_offset +fullscreen -mzscheme +textobjects
      +cindent -gettext +netbeans_intg +title
      +clientserver -hangul_input +odbeditor +toolbar
      +clipboard +iconv +path_extra +transparency
      +cmdline_compl +insert_expand +perl +user_commands
      +cmdline_hist +jumplist +persistent_undo +vertsplit
      +cmdline_info +keymap +postscript +virtualedit
      +comments +langmap +printer +visual
      +conceal +libcall +profile +visualextra
      +cryptv +linebreak +python +viminfo
      +cscope +lispindent -python3 +vreplace
      +cursorbind +listcmds +quickfix +wildignore
      +cursorshape +localmap +reltime +wildmenu
      +dialog_con_gui -lua +rightleft +windows
      +diff +menu +ruby +writebackup
      +digraphs +mksession +scrollbind -X11
      +dnd +modify_fname +signs -xfontset
      -ebcdic +mouse +smartindent +xim
      +emacs_tags +mouseshape -sniff -xsmp
      +eval +mouse_dec +startuptime -xterm_clipboard
      +ex_extra -mouse_gpm +statusline -xterm_save
      +extra_search -mouse_jsbterm -sun_workshop -xpm
      +farsi +mouse_netterm +syntax

      Thanks,

      Li