Map cmd-click?

  • Benjamin Kudria
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2014
      I've tried mapping cmd-click to a command like so:

      map <D-LeftMouse> <LeftMouse><c-]>

      but it doesn't seem to work. (The map with <C-LeftMouse> works fine.) Is this is a limitation in MacVim? Is it possible to have a mapping like this work?

    • Björn Winckler
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2014
        On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Benjamin Kudria wrote:
        > I've tried mapping cmd-click to a command like so:
        >
        > map <D-LeftMouse> <LeftMouse><c-]>
        >
        > but it doesn't seem to work. (The map with <C-LeftMouse> works fine.) Is this is a limitation in MacVim? Is it possible to have a mapping like this work?

        I believe its a limitation. You can see which key event is received
        by entering insert mode, hitting <C-v> and then clicking the mouse
        holding down various keys. Doing this it looks like cmd-clicking is
        interpreted as a normal click.

        I vaguely remember looking into this a while ago and giving up, but it
        doesn't seem like it should be impossible to implement.