MacVim for Mac OS X 10.3 Panther?

  • Claudiu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2013
      I'm happy to see that MacVim is still available for PPC and Mac OS X Tiger and I hope you don't plan to discontinue the PPC version. However, I would like to go deeper and ask if a Panther version would be feasible? Would it require to much work?

    • Bee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2013
        I compile the current macvim 7.4.xxx for a PowerBook G3 on Tiger 10.4.8 and it runs great.

        If you would like a copy to see if it runs on Panther, please send me an address to email.

        Bill