scroll issue

  • Yuma Antoine Decaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hi All,

      I've been coding for 3 days in a row with mac vim, and the issue with the scrolling when not using core text is actually impeding on the overall experience.

      Since i use a screen reader, i don't really know when i'm bottoming on a page, and as one of the users in this list has suggested, i've tried ctrl-e but that does not work.

      Are there any other ways to increase either the visibility of the file in the window (looked for font sizes but no avail)?

      To try to tackle this from another angle, do folds work with coretext off?

      Best regards,

      Yuma

      "Light has no value without darkness"