MacVim fails to open CSV files (sometimes)

  • Federico Calboli
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013

      I am seeing an annoying but reproducible bug: MacVim does not open some .csv (and possibly other type, I have not tested) files, and needs to be shut down and restarted to open these files. I just caused it as I type, by opening and closing a bunch of .csv files -- after a while MacVim stops opening them and opens an empty window. I looked in console for some messages but nothing pertains. I have no idea of what is going on, why and how to provide info to fix this I'm afraid, but I know it is there and can be reproduced.

      I'm on OS X 10.8.4, MacVim Snapshot 70 for Mountain Lion.

      Cheers

    • Federico Calboli
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
        On Monday, 2 September 2013 10:35:38 UTC+1, Federico Calboli wrote:
        > Hi,
        Sorry for double posting, chrome screwed up.