Re: Why do fullscreen tabs look different?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
      On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Fuad Saud wrote:
      Is there a way to use metal tabs on fullscreen?

      Sure, search for "setStyleNamed" inside "src/MacVim" and change "Unified" to "Metal" (there seem to be two of them), then recompile [1].

    • Ying Bian
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2013
        I will try to recompile, but it would be great if this can be changed in the official code repo as it is very hard to identify the active tab with current tab style in fullscreen.