Re: Set display font to large

  • Chris Patti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
      Apologies Marek the ts,sw,sts and expandtab settings all tell Vim how to handle tabs.

      See the superlative Vimcast on "working with tabs" for more information.

      This site in general is a treasure trove of help for new Vimmers :)

      -Chris

      On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Marek Stepanek <mark_step@...> wrote:
      On 7/30/13 10:48 PM, Chris Patti wrote:
      > Hi Marek, it's not noise! :)
      >
      > I had the same problem myself, and, menus aside, you can also configure
      > things with your dotfiles.  Here's mine for example:
      > ----
      > $ more .gvimrc
      > [16:34:19]
      > set ts=4
      > set sw=4
      > set sts=4
      > set expandtab
      > set guifont=Menlo\ Regular:h25
      > colorscheme koehler

      Wow this is impressing! Your colorscheme koehler is really interesting,
      but I commented it out :-) too exhausting for my eyes! And the "ts" and
      "sw" ... I suppose to understand, I have to make :help ts ... I will
      look into it tomorrow.

      Thank you for this nice welcome Chris

      marek

      Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti@... | AIM: chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI
      "Technology challenges art, art inspires technology." - John Lasseter, Pixar