Re: Setting up a colorscheme that matches Xcode C

  • Andrew Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      This and the following chapters are a good place to start with making/editing your own colour schemes:

      Yours,
      Andy Stewart

      On 24 Jul 2013, at 06:04, share.christopher@... wrote:

      Hi,

      I'm starting work shortly on a new project, the majority of which involves using command line tools. In the past I've used Xcode.

      I'm an average vim user (the command line version) and I'd like to use it for the project however I find the C syntax colouring annoying because I'm used to Xcode's colouring.

      Is there a colorscheme available that mimics Xcode's?

      If not, what's the best way to set this up?

      Cheers,

      Chris