Re: MacVim fails to draw Japanese characters properly

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Douglas Drumond wrote:

      It works ^_^ Thanks.
      Should I make another snapshot build for {,Mountain }Lion?

      At first I thought we should wait for the next beta, but I suppose we may as well build a new snapshot.  So, yes, send it to me and I'll update the Google Code page when I get a chance.

    • Douglas Drumond
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013

        On Jul 11, 2013 2:26 PM, "björn" <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

        > At first I thought we should wait for the next beta, but I suppose we may as well build a new snapshot.  So, yes, send it to me and I'll update the Google Code page when I get a chance.

        Keep snapshot number?

        Androidから送信