Re: MacVim fails to draw Japanese characters properly

  • Akio Ito
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:13:21 PM UTC+9, björn wrote:
      > Thanks for pointing that out.  This is a regression which has gone unnoticed (by me) for a long time.  The bug affects drawing of all wide characters (not just Japanese), so it is really quite severe.
      > I've pushed a fix which you could perhaps try out when you get a chance.
      > Björn

      Thanks for the fix. Working ok with [Use Core Renderer] for japanese text.
      My Compiler flags: (iMac Mountain Lion)
      CC=clang ./configure --enable-pythoninterp --enable-luainterp --with-lua-prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/lua/5.1.5 --with-features=huge --enable-multibyte

    • Douglas Drumond
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013

        On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
        I've pushed a fix which you could perhaps try out when you get a chance.

        It works ^_^ Thanks.
        Should I make another snapshot build for {,Mountain }Lion?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
          On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Douglas Drumond wrote:

          It works ^_^ Thanks.
          Should I make another snapshot build for {,Mountain }Lion?

          At first I thought we should wait for the next beta, but I suppose we may as well build a new snapshot.  So, yes, send it to me and I'll update the Google Code page when I get a chance.

        • Douglas Drumond
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013

            On Jul 11, 2013 2:26 PM, "björn" <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

            > At first I thought we should wait for the next beta, but I suppose we may as well build a new snapshot.  So, yes, send it to me and I'll update the Google Code page when I get a chance.

            Keep snapshot number?

            Androidから送信