Re: Which snapshot for Mountain Lion?

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

      On Jun 16, 2013, at 6:54 AM, Thomas Bohn wrote:

      Am 16.06.2013 12:51 schrieb "Eric Weir" <eeweir@...>:

      > Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

      Just use the ML build on ML and the SL build on SL.

      Thanks, Thomas.

      And apologies to the group for seeming to nag. I didn't mean my last message to post here.

      Sincerely,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA  USA

      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. "

      - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe