Re: Which snapshot for Mountain Lion?

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

      Just bought a MacBook Air, graduating me from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. Text on this page <http://code.google.com/p/macvim/> says there is no stable build for Mountain Lion, but there is for Snow Leopard. Will the SL snapshot run under ML? Is it recommended instead of the ML snapshot?

      Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA

      "A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult
      than it is for other people."

      - Thomas Mann

    • Thomas Bohn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

        Am 16.06.2013 12:51 schrieb "Eric Weir" <eeweir@...>:

        > Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

        Just use the ML build on ML and the SL build on SL.

        Thomas

      • Eric Weir
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

          On Jun 16, 2013, at 6:54 AM, Thomas Bohn wrote:

          Am 16.06.2013 12:51 schrieb "Eric Weir" <eeweir@...>:

          > Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

          Just use the ML build on ML and the SL build on SL.

          Thanks, Thomas.

          And apologies to the group for seeming to nag. I didn't mean my last message to post here.

          Sincerely,
          Eric Weir
          Decatur, GA  USA

          "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
          Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. "

          - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe