Re: Volunteer for Snow Leopard snapshot building

  • Bee
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2013
      On Jun 15, 3:24 pm, Eric Weir <eew...@...> wrote:
      > On Jun 14, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Bee wrote:
      >
      > > Björn probably reverted an older Mac that is capable of running Snow
      > > Leopard. I suspect any new Mac will require Mountain Lion or better.
      >
      > Thanks, Bill. Guess I'll have to be content with ML. Hope OS X doesn't become like iOS.

      When I setup a new Mac for a client,
      I make it look/work like Snow Leopard.
      As the client learns about cool new features,
      the client can change the settings.

      OS X will become like iOS and iOS will be better.

      Bill

    • Eric Weir
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2013
        On Jun 15, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Bee wrote:

        > When I setup a new Mac for a client,
        > I make it look/work like Snow Leopard.
        > As the client learns about cool new features,
        > the client can change the settings.

        I probably shouldn't ask how to do that. Just work my way to a configuration that I'm comfortable with gradually over time. I've made a little progress already. And no need to hurry.

        > OS X will become like iOS and iOS will be better.

        Darn! Oh good! Hope yer right.

        Regards,
        Eric Weir
        eeweir@...