Which snapshot for Mountain Lion?

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013

      Just bought a MacBook Air, graduating me from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. Text on this page <http://code.google.com/p/macvim/> says there is no stable build for Mountain Lion, but there is for Snow Leopard. Will the SL snapshot run under ML? Is it recommended instead of the ML snapshot?

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir

      "Our world is a human world."

      - Hilary Putnam

    • Eric Weir
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

        On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

        Just bought a MacBook Air, graduating me from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. Text on this page <http://code.google.com/p/macvim/> says there is no stable build for Mountain Lion, but there is for Snow Leopard. Will the SL snapshot run under ML? Is it recommended instead of the ML snapshot?

        Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

        Thanks,
        Eric Weir
        Decatur, GA

        "A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult
        than it is for other people."

        - Thomas Mann

      • Thomas Bohn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

          Am 16.06.2013 12:51 schrieb "Eric Weir" <eeweir@...>:

          > Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

          Just use the ML build on ML and the SL build on SL.

          Thomas

        • Eric Weir
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013

            On Jun 16, 2013, at 6:54 AM, Thomas Bohn wrote:

            Am 16.06.2013 12:51 schrieb "Eric Weir" <eeweir@...>:

            > Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

            Just use the ML build on ML and the SL build on SL.

            Thanks, Thomas.

            And apologies to the group for seeming to nag. I didn't mean my last message to post here.

            Sincerely,
            Eric Weir
            Decatur, GA  USA

            "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
            Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. "

            - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe