Re: MacVim as (a kind of) Framework

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2013
      On Jun 10, 2013, at 3:48 AM, Tae wrote:

      > I think that one cannot get the perfect solution—if it exists at all—at the first time. I like more the iterative approach: first get a working version—even it is crappy—collect feedback and gradually improve it. When the direction should be completely wrong, well, start over; now you know how not to do it and why. :)

      A little off-topic, but I really like this. Not a software developer, but it strikes me as the best way in life, in work, in organizations, in politics, etc., etc. Did anyone ever get it right the first time in anything? Failure is always an opportunity to learn---if we choose to take it.

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA
      eeweir@...

      “A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability
      and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.”

      - Aldo Leopold