More survivors of 'make distclean' on MacVim and BramVim

  • dv1445@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hello Björn and Bram,

      These files:
      src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Info.plist
      src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Resources/DWARF/xxd

      ...survive 'make distclean' in both BramVim and MacVim. Shouldn't they be
      deleted by 'make distclean'?

      -gmn

    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        > Hello Björn and Bram,
        >
        > These files:
        > src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Info.plist
        > src/xxd/xxd.dSYM/Contents/Resources/DWARF/xxd
        >
        > ...survive 'make distclean' in both BramVim and MacVim. Shouldn't they be
        > deleted by 'make distclean'?

        Why don't you tell Apple they should not throw files around that we
        didn't ask for? I don't know of any decent compiler that does this.

        Or perhaps there is a compiler argument?

        193. You ask your girlfriend to drive home so you can sit back with
        your PDA and download the information to your laptop