Re: New build snapshot?

  • Hwee-Boon Yar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12 6:10 AM
      I tried to do a build with Mavericks earlier before I posted and had some errors regarding function declarations not matching. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with this and not sure if I can post the errors exactly due to the NDA :)

      I'll research a little bit more and see if I can work it out.

      Thanks.

      Hwee-Boon
      http://hboon.com

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Douglas Drumond <drumond.douglas@...> wrote:

      On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM, Hwee-Boon Yar <hweeboon@...> wrote:

      > I'm not sure what's the custom, but if preview builds of OS X Mavericks can be at least partially supported, that'll be great.

      I'm not sure if this is possible due to Apple's NDA. Anyway, that shouldn't be a problem, who has access to OS X Mavericks is an OS X developer anyway and should be able to build MacVim with no problems, unless Apple breaks something underneath.

      --
      Douglas Drumond
      eee19.com