Re: macvim map! doesn't work. :(

  • hieonn@...
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013
      Dear, Björn.

      The problem had come from the setting duplications. I've figured out what had been invoking the problem actually by your big inspiration. The detail is there were two same settings in .vimrc and .gvimrc and those were interfering each other. Now everything works well after eliminating all duplicated settings in both files. The actual thing I've done is having removed .gvimrc from home directory.

      Thank you for your big help and wish that this thread would help other people who may be suffered from similar phenomenon. Now I can use Vim on Mac freely.

      Cheers vim!