Python support: make check core dumps at test86

  • Jun T.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
      I cloned the latest vim Mercurial repository to my Mac (OS X 10.8.3),
      and configured with Python support:

      $ ./configure --with-features=big --enable-pythoninterp=yes --disable-darwin \
      --enable-gui=no --without-x

      Then 'make' succeeds without any problem, and :py seems to work normally.
      But 'make check' fails with core dump at test86.
      Does anybody experience the same problem?

      My Python is Apple's one (2.7.2).

      There is a comment at the top of test86.in which says something about
      valgrind, but I have no idea whether my problem is related to this or not.

      Jun

    • Jun T.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2013
        It turned out that this problem is not Mac specific.
        See my post in vim_dev for more detail.

        Jun