Re: MMTextView in other Cocoa apps?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Tae Won Ha wrote:

      > Is there a way to use MMTextView (or MMCoreTextView) in other Cocoa apps?

      It is possible, but unfortunately it would not be easy. I've been
      wanting to refactor the code so that the view is in its own framework,
      but this is quite a huge undertaking.

    • Tae Won Ha
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        Is there already a project you know about which started to try to do that? I've started to read the code and want to contribute (or start to do it) as my free time permits...

        Best,
        Tae