Focus Follows Mouse Between iTerm2 and MacVim

  • Philip Woods
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Currently, my editing set-up is an 177x32 MacVim window and a 176x17 iTerm2 session (for doing shell operations more efficiently). I am using MacVim both because I like the Mac-like key bindings and because normal vim does not support focus-follows-mouse between splits (i.e. between my NerdTree split and my editing split). I would also like to have the focus automatically shift when I move my mouse between my MacVim window and my iTerm window. Does anyone know how to do this?