Re: Kernel Panics in MacVim

  • richard@...
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
      I've started seeing this problem too. Once last night, and then again just now.

      When it happened just now, I was calling an external command 'processing-java' from Vim, to compile and display the Processing PDE file I was editing. The command ran and exited successfully, leaving Vim with a 'Press ENTER or type command to continue' message. When I pressed enter, the machine panicked.

      The panic report has the same 'negative open count' message mentioned above.

      I'm using MacVim 7.3 (53) on OS X 10.8.2

      On Monday, January 7, 2013 5:57:02 PM UTC, hardkrash wrote:
      > What do the kernel panic logs say?

      My kernel panic log is available from the URL below. Apologies for a dropbox link, but file attachments are broken for me in Google Groups. The log has the same 'negative open count' message mentioned above.

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2399817/Kernel_2013-02-03-134702_snowden.panic.gz

      --
      Richard Gray