Re: Mark lines of code belonging together

  • Kyle Lippincott
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012

      I'd it was on code that had tabs as the indentation, then listchars can do that.  If it uses spaces for indent, I dunno

      On Nov 22, 2012 4:48 PM, "syncone" <haghiller@...> wrote:
       Hey Guys.

      it has been a while when I saw a picture on the web where some lines of code marked in thies way:

      for(foo = 1; foo <= 100; foo++){
      +    if(some condition){
      +    +      code
      +    +      code
      +    +      code
      +    }
      }

      the + signs were some kinds of dots which show that the lines for and the closing tag } belog together.
      is searched a lot for this but didnt find some solution by now.
      is there a plugin for or do I have to set in up manually.
      that would be the last thing to make my vimrc perfect for me.

      I hope you may have a solution for me

      Thanks