Mark lines of code belonging together

  • syncone
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hey Guys.

      it has been a while when I saw a picture on the web where some lines of code marked in thies way:

      for(foo = 1; foo <= 100; foo++){
      + if(some condition){
      + + code
      + + code
      + + code
      + }
      }

      the + signs were some kinds of dots which show that the lines for and the closing tag } belog together.
      is searched a lot for this but didnt find some solution by now.
      is there a plugin for or do I have to set in up manually.
      that would be the last thing to make my vimrc perfect for me.

      I hope you may have a solution for me

      Thanks

    • Kyle Lippincott