Re: How to get trackpad gestures to work?

  • Chris Lott
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Gary Dance <yargy@...> wrote:
      > " Touchpad functionality
      > nmap <SwipeLeft> :bN<CR>
      > nmap <SwipeRight> :bn<CR>

      Two things to check:

      1) if you have mapped two finger swipes to go between pages (or
      anything else) in your System Preferences, you need to stop doing that
      because I don't believe Vim can override that.

      2) check the value of `mouse` -- I have mine set to `a`

      In that combination, the mapping works for me.

      Chris Lott <chris@...>

    • Gary Dance
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hmm I disabled the two finger swype between pages and my mouse is set to a and it still doesn't work :(