Re: disable ESC key?

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      On Nov 6, 11:46 pm, Derek Ashley Thomas <derekatho...@...>
      wrote:
      > [...] Who needs a caps-lock anyway? http://www.apple.com/jp/keyboard/

      Me for one. For titles or for text in all caps such as Unicode
      codepoint names or Bugzilla statuses and resolutions.

      I suppose though, that if I were writing mostly in CJK scripts (kanji/
      hanzi/hanja - hiragana - katakana - hangeul) I would have much less
      use of it.

      Best regards,
      Tony.
      --
      Money is the root of all evil, and man needs roots