Re: Conditional statement in .vimrc to check if gui or terminal version

  • Aaron Cruz
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2012
      > Also, is there a reason you don't put solarized settings in gvimrc? It might simplify things for you.

      I didn't know this was a thing.
      My only issue of separation is that solarized on terminal mode doesn't work for me in dark mode. It even won't switch to light mode from dark mode, just brown turns pink or something. It will start in light mode though and I do like light mode. All of the other settings work in both terminal and gui macvim.

    • dacresni
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2012
        On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:28:44 AM UTC-5, Aaron Cruz wrote:
        > > Also, is there a reason you don't put solarized settings in gvimrc? It might simplify things for you.
        >
        > I didn't know this was a thing.
        > My only issue of separation is that solarized on terminal mode doesn't work for me in dark mode. It even won't switch to light mode from dark mode, just brown turns pink or something. It will start in light mode though and I do like light mode. All of the other settings work in both terminal and gui macvim.

        I always forget about gvim