Re: guifont + lines + colums

  • Bee
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2012
      PS
      If I set fullscreen in a script is does not work.

      In .gvimrc I set lines and columns
      and set fuoptions to do not change size of vim
      and this mapping to toggle fullscreen

      " -------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6----
      :set guifont=Menlo:h18 lines=30 columns=80

      " Don't change size of Vim when entering fullscreen
      :set fuoptions=

      " Toggle fullscreen
      :nmap <F12> :set fullscreen!<cr>

      :help fuoptions

      Bill

    • Keyan
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2012

        thanks a lot. The set fuoptions did the trick! :)

        Cheers,
        Keyan