Re: snapshot 7.3-64 does not build, but head of b4winckler/macvim.git builds successfully

  • Thomas Bohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012
      I use the MacVim git repo to build it, works well. The 64 snapshot is
      old, there has been a few commits to the repo since then. I use this
      for compiling, I took it from Homebrew though.

      CC=clang ./configure --with-features=huge --with-tlib=ncurses
      --enable-multibyte --enable-perlinterp --enable-pythoninterp
      --enable-rubyinterp --enable-tclinterp --enable-macvim-check
      --with-macarchs=x86_64; make -j6

      No idea if it makes any difference to use clang instead of gcc. I
      guess it doesn't really matter.

      Thomas