Visual Bell does not work

  • rocketman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 1:20 PM
      I have been unable to get a visual bell to work with mvim. Full details are here:

      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11657000/how-to-get-a-visual-bell-in-vim-on-mac

      Is this a known issue? Or is there a work around?

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30 10:06 AM
        On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM, rocketman wrote:
        > I have been unable to get a visual bell to work with mvim. Full details are here:
        >
        > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11657000/how-to-get-a-visual-bell-in-vim-on-mac
        >
        > Is this a known issue? Or is there a work around?

        This functionality has not yet been implemented. So unfortunately the
        only way to get it to work would be to implement gui_mch_flash()
        inside gui_macvim.m.