A question about a fortran plugin

  • Cong Zhang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      Hi guys,

      I have a question about the fortran plugin: fortran_codecomplete.vim. I tried to install this following the instructions from here: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2487

      So it says "The plugin in written in python, so you need to have your vim compiled with python support in order to use it. "

      As I understand, the Macvim I installed already supports python. I actually tested the python "hello world" program. It worked.

      But somehow I still can't use this plugin. I type in "DO ..." and then press F7. It does not autocomplete ENDDO.

      So what am I missing here?

      Thanks guys!

      Cong