How do I get rid of Python menu?

  • vim-beginner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 7:14 PM
      New to vim. Just installed MacVim "Snapshot 64". Why is there a Python menu? How can I get rid of it?

      Thanks-
      Chap

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 2:25 PM
        On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 4:14 AM, vim-beginner wrote:
        > New to vim. Just installed MacVim "Snapshot 64". Why is there a Python menu? How can I get rid of it?

        There is no such menu with "vanilla" MacVim. In all likelihood you
        have installed a plugin that adds this menu. The troubleshooting
        guide may help you figure out which plugin it is:

        https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/wiki/Troubleshooting

        ...or let us know if that doesn't help.