E315: ml_get:invalid lnum: 4

  • Israel Chauca F.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2012
      Hi there,

      I'm getting the E315 error when I follow these steps:

      1. Open the attached file in a text editor.
      2. Open the file in MacVim with this command:
      mvim -n -N -u NONE -U NONE -c 'set foldenable foldmethod=marker autoread' -c 'sp' test.txt
      4. Switch back to MacVim and change windows by clicking with the mouse below the text.
      Result => Bunch of errors E315.

      I'm using MacVim 7.3 with patches 1-531.

      Cheers!
      Israel

    • Israel Chauca F.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2012
        On Jul 9, 2012, at 1:30 AM, Israel Chauca F. wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I'm getting the E315 error when I follow these steps:
        >
        > 1. Open the attached file in a text editor.
        > 2. Open the file in MacVim with this command:
        > mvim -n -N -u NONE -U NONE -c 'set foldenable foldmethod=marker autoread' -c 'sp' test.txt
        > 4. Switch back to MacVim and change windows by clicking with the mouse below the text.
        > Result => Bunch of errors E315.
        >
        > I'm using MacVim 7.3 with patches 1-531.

        Please, disregard my previous email. I thought I was testing on a regular MacVim but I was using one with some extra patches applied. There is no error 315 when I follow those steps on the regular MacVim.

        Sorry for the noise.
        Israel