NERD Tree and MacVim

  • Jason Slack-Moehrle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      So I configured NERD Tree with macVim and it works for the first tab.
      However when I open docs in new tabs (any fashion: Finder, command-
      line, etc) NERD Tree doesn't show up in the other tabs, just the
      first.

      Is there any way to make this work? I dont recall how I set NERD Tree
      up, but I am sure I can figure it out.

      -Jason