MacVim got trashed, but after restoring it plugins are not being recognized

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012

      Don't know how it happened. I'd shut it down after making some changes to the .vimrc settings of a critical plugin---vim-addon-manager. When I went to restart it I was told it was in the trash.

      So, I found it in the trash and drug it to the applications folder. Perhaps there are other files it needs that also got trashed? All I know is MacVim runs but it seems not to be picking up the call of vim-addon-manager from the .vimrc. And since all my plugins were installed by vim-addon-manager and get called by the .vimrc settings for vim-addon-manager non of them are being activated, either.

      I'm clueless at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir

      "The invincible shield of caring
      Is a weapon sent from the sky