Re: weird behavior with .f90 and .F90 files

  • Srinath
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
      I have a case sensitive system.

      Running vim in Terminal does the correct thing.

      So, the file system case sensitivity is not the issue.

      Any other ideas?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
        On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Srinath wrote:
        > I have a case sensitive system.
        >
        > Running vim in Terminal does the correct thing.
        >
        > So, the file system case sensitivity is not the issue.
        >
        > Any other ideas?

        You may have to build a custom binary. Take a look at the discussion
        titled "case insensitivity on hfsx" in the archives:

        http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/browse_thread/thread/b2aa9fb761016205?pli=1