Macintosh on the Vim download page

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      It looks like some of the links that are on the download page are
      outdated. But some are fresh and show a recent build.

      http://www.vim.org/download.php#mac

      To make it easier for Mac Vim users to find what they want, I would
      appreciate someone going through the text and proposing a cleanup.
      Especially to move old stuff to a separate section. Perhaps we can make
      the font smaller or grey. So that the most useful links stand out.

      --
      The Feynman problem solving Algorithm:
      1) Write down the problem