Diff Highlighting Reversed

  • Stephen Rasku
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 2:02 PM
      I am using MacVim 7.3.  I have the following as the last two lines in my ~/.vimrc:

      hi DiffText guibg=DeepSkyBlue
      hi DiffChange guibg=Gold

      However, when I look at the highlight settings using ":hi", I get:

      DiffChange     xxx term=bold ctermbg=13 guibg=DeepSkyBlue
      DiffText       xxx term=reverse cterm=bold ctermbg=12 guibg=Gold

      Why isn't it listening to what I set in .vimrc?

      ...Stephen