Building with alternative python

  • Matthew Brett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012

      Just to report success building MacVim to pick up my 32 bit python.org Python 2.6, with:

      CC=gcc-4.0 ./configure --with-macarchs=i386 --with-features=huge --enable-rubyinterp --enable-pythoninterp=dynamic --enable-perlinterp --enable-cscope

      I tried the --with-python-config-dir=PATH option, and the build succeeded, but the resulting python in vim failed to pick up large bits of the python path.

      Best,

      Matthew