Tabs at the top (safari like) instead of panel on the right, how?

  • Roman Snitko
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 1:39 AM
      I just downloaded a new version of MacVim and it seems like there's a
      major change: tabs are now shown in the panel on the right side. How
      do I switch back to the safari-like view, when tabs are shown at the
      top of the window?

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 12:34 PM
        On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Roman Snitko wrote:
        > I just downloaded a new version of MacVim and it seems like there's a
        > major change: tabs are now shown in the panel on the right side. How
        > do I switch back to the safari-like view, when tabs are shown at the
        > top of the window?

        It sounds to me like you've accidentally downloaded the *very
        outdated* Carbon port of gvim. Go to

        http://code.google.com/p/macvim/

        and download the latest snapshot of MacVim.app.