Re: Code Formatting

  • Niels Kobsch├Ątzki
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
      On Thursday, 5. April 2012 at 23:07, grayghostvisuals wrote:
      New to MacVim and looking to format code similar to to other code
      editors such as e for windows, Komodo, Dreamweaver etc.

      I would like to open an HTML file for example, and indent the entire
      document if I desire or individual lines in order to clean up messy
      code
      Try: :set filetype=html (if not recognized)
      Then highlight your text and hit "=" (w/out ") -- via http://stackoverflow.com/questions/459478/correct-indentation-of-html-and-php-using-vim

      "G=" might work as well

      Niels