Re: How to prevent plugins loading in MacVim like vim -u NONE

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
      On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Bee wrote:
      > After MacVim is open, is it possible to prevent plugins from effecting
      > the opening of a file?
      >
      > I know I can do this in terminal vim:
      > vim -u NONE

      If you have the "mvim" script installed (it comes bundled with MacVim,
      put somewhere in your path), then you can do

      mvim -u NONE

      Otherwise, try

      /Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim -g -u NONE

    • Billy Huang
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012

        i think what he ment is how to unload all the plugins within the app command.

        im looking for this too