How to prevent plugins loading in MacVim like vim -u NONE

  • Bee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      After MacVim is open, is it possible to prevent plugins from effecting
      the opening of a file?

      I know I can do this in terminal vim:
      vim -u NONE

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
        On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Bee wrote:
        > After MacVim is open, is it possible to prevent plugins from effecting
        > the opening of a file?
        >
        > I know I can do this in terminal vim:
        > vim -u NONE

        If you have the "mvim" script installed (it comes bundled with MacVim,
        put somewhere in your path), then you can do

        mvim -u NONE

        Otherwise, try

        /Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/MacOS/Vim -g -u NONE

      • Billy Huang
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012

          i think what he ment is how to unload all the plugins within the app command.

          im looking for this too