Re: MacVim and R plugin

  • Sylvain Soliman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012
      * Federico Calboli <f.calboli@...>:
      > that helps a lot BUT does not technically work, because if I send a
      > line of of R code from Vim to R, it does not send it to the R session
      > opened by Conque Shell, but still to the R.app...

      Well, that's because you now need to replace the mappings of the R plugin
      with corresponding ones in Conque.

      If it is enough for you, Conque already defines a command to send the
      visual selection (you can remap ConqueTerm_SendVisKey), otherwise you can
      use the conque_term#send_selected() and
      conque_term#get_instance().write() functions in more complex mappings...

      You might also probably get some help from the R plugin designer.

      Best,

      Sylvain

      --
      Sylvain Soliman <Sylvain.Soliman@...> GnuPG Public Key: 0x0F53AF99