Re: How to launch mvim from command line without any error output?

  • Robert Ciaccio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2012
      I have the same behavior, but it does not lock my terminal. It just
      prints the messages at random times to the terminal display. However,
      it doesn't affect what I'm doing in the terminal. Are you sure it's
      actually locking your terminal? Have you tried just hitting return
      after the messages print to get a blank prompt?