Re: How to set two MacVim fullscreen modes using vim command?

  • Zhao Cai
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2012
      Why is it not possible? You can control it from the preferences panel. Why cannot you control it from a command? Even if it is not implemented yet. I think it would be considerably doable.

      On Jan 8, 2012, at 9:02 PM, David Sanson wrote:

      I don't think this is possible. Take a look at

           :h macvim-prefs

      and

           :h macvim-user-defaults

      The relevant dictionary key is "MMNativeFullScreen".